1916 Barnhardt Lane, Seldovia
Live the Alaskan Dream in this impressive, hand-hewn log home constructed from Sitka Spruce that once stood in it's place. 3BD/1.5BA home with third story bonus room. Home sits on 3 cleared acres with a natural spring and small pond. Includes a 575 sqft shop, wood-fired sauna, wood shed, green house, and well-tended garden space. Quiet, private, and surrounded by wildlife and Sitka Spruce forest.
- MLS® #17-9619
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleLog, Tri-Level
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Greenhouse, Hot Tub, Outhouse, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- FoundationConcrete Block, Pilings, Post on Pad, Poured Concrete, Sono Tubes, Treated Posts
- Days on Market101
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned
- Address1916 Barnhardt Lane
- Area496 - Seldovia
- SubdivisionBarabara Heights L5 B17
- Zip Code99663
- Interior FeaturesRange/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Wood Stove, Workshop
- HeatingBaseboard, Stove
- ElementarySusan B English
- MiddleSusan B English
- HighSusan B English
- Listing OfficeKachemak Group Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Kachemak Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2017 at 9:34am AKDT.